We are a highly successful Australian company supplying 3D scanning and metrology systems to a broad range of industries with brands including Hexagon, Brown & Sharpe, Aicon3D, Romer, Creaform, Leica, PC-DMIS, MicroVu, PolyWorks and other world leading manufacturers.
The successful applicant will provide technical support for all applications of Hi-Tech Metrology products. You will effectively communicate the benefits of Hi-Tech Metrology products for complex manufacturing and metrology applications via product presentations and demonstrations to prospective customers. You will have responsibility for contract programming tasks, product training and customer support.
- Providing product demonstrations of hardware and software to prospective customers
- Consulting with customers to determine hardware, software or system specification requirements
- Assisting sales team, providing product recommendations for customers' applications
- Developing, preparing, conducting customer training classes in machine operations and programming
- Providing technical support, onsite and phone
- Creating programs ranging from simple inspection to complicated logic-based graphical user interfaces, based on customer specifications
In this role you will utilise a number of leading edge technologies including CMMs, Laser Scanners, Portable Arms, Handheld Scanners, PC-DMIS and PolyWorks software to name just a few.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 5 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Engineering or similar environment
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes such as machining, casting, forging, fabrication and injection molding
- Proficiency in multiple metrology softwares
- Knowledge of 3D CAD
- Strong analytical skills
- PC-DMIS and GD&T experience preferred
- Consistent team oriented approach
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies
Our employees are the foundation of our success and as a valued member of our experienced, close knit team you will be provided with in-depth product training both locally and overseas. You will be given every opportunity to take the initiative and to act incisively and strategically for the benefit of the business and our customers.
If you have the necessary skills and are ready to join a world-class customer focused organisation that is committed to innovation then apply now by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org