CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN - Melbourne based
Hi-Tech Metrology is a highly successful Australian company supplying coordinate measuring and 3D scanning systems to a broad range of industries. Our brands include Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, Jenoptik, Creaform, Leica, PC-DMIS, MicroVu, PolyWorks and other world leading products.
This is a hands-on role based in our Melbourne facility where you will be providing laboratory based and on-site calibration services for our range of metrology equipment installed throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Calibrate and service our range of Portable Coordinate Measuring Machines.
- Calibrate and service our range of tactile and vision CMMs.
- Liaising with and providing technical support to our customers both on-site and by phone.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong mechanical aptitude, with an ability to diagnose, fault-find/trouble shoot and repair issues on sensitive 3D metrology products.
- Trade-based or tertiary qualifications in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, instrumentation or similar
- Experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or Quality Control.
- A working knowledge of coordinate measuring equipment is desirable.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a member of a close-knit team.
- Accurate documentation skills.
- Strong self-motivation and desire to achieve.
- Well-developed communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel.
In this role you will be working with a number of world class products including Tactile & Vision CMMs, Laser Scanners, Portable Arms, Handheld Scanners, to name just a few.
As a valued member of our experienced close-knit team, you will receive a high level of support and be provided with in-depth product specific training. You will be given every opportunity to develop your career whilst taking the initiative and acting incisively for the benefit of the business and our customers.
The rewards for this engaging role include a generous remuneration package consisting of salary, superannuation, car allowance, performance bonuses and other benefits. Apply now if you have the necessary skills and are ready to join a world-class customer focused organisation that is committed to innovation.
Send your application by email to email@example.com