CONTRACT SERVICES ENGINEER - MELBOURNE BASED
Hi-Tech Metrology is a highly successful Australian company supplying coordinate measuring and 3D scanning systems and services to a broad range of industries. Our brands include Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, Jenoptik, Creaform, Leica, PC-DMIS, MicroVu, PolyWorks and other world leading products.
As a Contract Services Engineer you will actively provide laboratory based and on-site inspection and scanning services to our customers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Executing service contracts involving on-site inspection and reverse engineering utilising our leading-edge equipment.
- Providing product demonstrations of hardware and software to prospective customers
- Consulting with customers to determine detailed requirements
- Providing technical support to our customers both on-site and by phone
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent self-motivation
- Sound mechanical knowledge and ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Strong understanding of metrology and its application in manufacturing
- Proficiency in multiple metrology and pointcloud softwares preferred
- Experience with PolyWorks, PC-DMIS and GD&T preferred
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD
- Well developed communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously and problem solve
- Ability to travel
In this role you will utilise a number of leading-edge technologies including Tactile & Vision CMMs, Laser Scanners, Portable Arms, Handheld Scanners, PC-DMIS, InSpec and PolyWorks software to name just a few.
As a valued member of our experienced, close knit team you will be provided with in-depth product training both locally and overseas. You will be given every opportunity to take the initiative and to act incisively and strategically for the benefit of the business and our customers.
The rewards for this engaging role include a generous remuneration package consisting of salary, superannuation, car allowance, performance bonuses and other benefits. So apply now if you have the necessary skills and are ready to join a world-class customer focused organisation that is committed to innovation.
Send your application by email to email@example.com