Exciting opportunity to join a strong team environment
Market Leader with an excellent support structure
Hi-Tech Metrology is a highly successful family run Australian business supplying 3D scanning and metrology systems to a broad range of industries throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for the right candidate to join us in our Wetherill Park, New South Wales office.
The growing demand for our services has created this hands-on role based out of our Sydney office in Wetherill Park. The successful applicant will primarily be providing on-site inspection and scanning services to our customers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
You will become an integral member of our operations team whose duties will include:
- Executing on-site scanning, inspection and reverse engineering utilising our leading-edge equipment
- Providing product demonstrations of hardware and software to prospective customers
- Consulting with customer to determined detailed requirements
- Providing technical support to customer both on-site and remotely
Successful candidates will possess:
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar, ideally with Metrology credits
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Display an understanding of metrology and its application in manufacturing
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a member of a team to problem solve
- Well-developed communication, analytical and mechanical problem solving skills
- Proficiency in metrology and point cloud software’s preferred
- Working knowledge in CAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, CATIA, NX, etc.
- Ability to travel interstate and occasionally overseas
In this role you will utilise a number of leading-edge technologies including Tactile & Vision CMMs, Laser Scanners, Portable Arms, Handheld Scanners, PC-DMIS, InSpec, VX Elements and PolyWorks software to name just a few.
At Hi-Tech Metrology you will be a valued member of a close-knit team, you will receive a high level of support and be provided with in-depth product specific training. You will be given every opportunity to develop your career whilst taking the initiative and acting incisively for the benefit of the business and our customers.
The rewards for this engaging role include a generous remuneration package, as well as recognition and compensation for your contributions.
If you’re ready to join a world-class customer focused organisation that’s committed to innovation and quality in a permanent full-time position 5 days per week, then please send your application by email to email@example.com