Who we are
IT'S ABOUT YOU
We strive to provide world-class metrology solutions and services that enable you our customers to achieve enhanced business outcomes in terms of quality, productivity and innovation.
Hi-Tech Metrology was founded in 1992 by managing director Ian Martin to support and promote the Sheffield Measurement range of Coordinate Measuring Machines throughout Australia and New Zealand. From that point on by combining an ever growing range of technologies with an impressive range of after-sales services the company has grown to become a leading supplier of metrology solutions throughout the region.
Today our extensive range of metrology and scanning equipment combined with a complete array of support services and offices throughout Australasia enable us to tailor complete solutions incorporating hardware, software and engineering for virtually any measurement or reverse engineering task.
Our business units have been developed to help and support clients with all of their measurement needs; whether it is a capital equipment purchase, support of existing equipment, or provision of contract measurement services from our projects group. All these business units form part of a unique Australian business, one that strives to provide the best possible products and service to our existing and future customers.
Our suppliers are all considered to be international leaders in their respective fields and include:
- Aicon3D - Photogrammetry and White Light Scanning
- Bowers - Digital and Analogue Bore Gauges
- Brown & Sharpe - Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Brunson - Stands, targets and calibration equipment
- Cognitens - Automated 3D scanning
- Creaform - 3D Hand-held Scanning
- DEA - Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Hexagon Metrology - Dimensional Metrology products
- Innovmetric - PolyWorks point cloud Processing Software
- Jenoptik - Surface, Form and Optical Shaft Measurement
- Leica Geosystems - Laser Trackers
- Leitz - Coordinate Measuring Machines
- MicroVu Corporation - Vision Metrology Equipment
- Polhemus - 3D scanning and motion tracking
- Rayco - Modular fixtures
- Renishaw - Indexing Heads and Probes
- Romer - Portable Arms and Scanning systems
- Sheffield Measurement - Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Sylvac - Digital Verniers, Dial Gauges and Probes
- Trimos - Height & Length Measuring Equipment