Software Maintenance Agreements (SMA) allow you to maintain the value of your software investment by providing access to all software updates and technical support. We offer SMAs for PC-DMIS, QUINDOS and PolyWorks packages
In today's competitive manufacturing environment we all know the importance of keeping our key plant and equipment up-to-date and properly maintained.
The same applies to software, such as the core software used with the business's critical metrology equipment.
Hi-Tech Metrology, in order to provide the highest levels of support and service to our entire Australasian customer base, is pleased to be able to offer a comprehensive range of software maintenance agreements, or SMAs, for all of our key metrology software platforms.
As the leading metrology software provider of products such as PC-DMIS, PolyWorks and PowerInspect, we are able to provide customers with an easy and efficient maintenance system with which to access the latest versions of each of these software products.
Hi-Tech Metrology's SMA packages have been specifically configured in conjunction with the software developer to ensure that they offer a wide range of services and support for each of our software products. Our local support team, made up of highly-trained application specialists dedicated to providing technical support, training and consulting services tailored to customer's specific needs, also form an integral part of the Hi-Tech Metrology SMA programs.
All new PC-DMIS and PolyWorks licences purchased automatically include a full 12 months SMA with an option to renew yearly.
Just some of the benefits our SMA's provide:
- Free and immediate access to software patches, upgrades and new releases
- Keep up-to-date with industry's evolving measurement, analysis and reporting requirements
- Savings of 10% on all training courses
- Solve your toughest metrology challenges with the help of our experienced staff
- Maintain your ability to interface with the latest release of CAD packages
- Unlimited, toll-free technical support via telephone and email
- Maximise your productivity and efficiency by using the latest software functionality
- 24/7 access to online Technical Support Zones
- Download latest manuals and release documentation
- Bundle your Software Maintenance with Machine Calibration Service and save $$$
We continually strive to provide increased value across all our products and services so we're particularly pleased to release a new offer to all our customers using a Hexagon Metrology fixed or portable CMM with a current PC-DMIS or PolyWorks SMA (Software Maintenance Agreement)
Simply keep your SMA valid and you will automatically receive a 20% discount* off your annual machine calibration service when provided by our qualified engineers. This benefit is in addition to the other widely recognised advantages of keeping your software maintenance current.
An investment in maintenance is an investment in your company's future so to ensure you have an up-to-date Software Maintenance Agreement simply click here to send an email or contact us on 1800 283 095
*Terms and conditions apply