New handyscan 3D Black and Go!scan Spark
The latest generation of the HandySCAN 3D features improved optics, multiple blue laser technology and powerful algorithms for faster, more accurate instant measurements.
HandySCAN BLACK combines high-performance 3D scanning with improved optics, multiple blue laser technology and a sleek, ergonomic design. Its distinctive simplicity and portability advantages are a staple of Creaform’s product line. As the company’s flagship portable metrology-grade 3D scanner, the HandySCAN BLACK sets the standard for measurement, regardless of size, material or complexity, within seconds anywhere.
High-Performance Tools to Meet Rising Quality Standards
- 4X resolution: Captures fine details and large volumes thanks to the unique and versatile combination of improved high-performance optics and multiple blue laser technology.
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant mesh: Larger scanning area featuring 11 blue laser crosses that take up to 1,300,000 measurements per second, ultimately cutting down the time between acquisition and workable files.
- More accurate and traceable measurements: Volumetric accuracy of 0.020 mm + 0.040 mm/m (0.0008 in. + 0.0005 in./ft) based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 as well as ISO 17025, ensuring reliability and full traceability to international standards.
- Available in BLACK and BLACK|Elite: Customers can choose from two models based on their needs: part complexity, measurement speed, accuracy, etc.
The latest generation of the Go!SCAN 3D features unmatched speed, ease of use and a 3D scanning experience tailored specifically to product designers and engineers
Go!SCAN SPARK features four inline cameras for faster 3D scanning and color acquisition. It also features an ergonomic design that allows for different types of hand positions. The Go!SCAN SPARK enables full-field dimensional measurements on a wide array of surfaces and textures for various product development applications.
A Powerful Tool to Accelerate Product Time-to-Market
- Plug and play: No setup required. Robust positioning using geometry, color or targets
- 4X better resolution: Stunning scan quality with flawless tracking on color texture and geometry
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant workable files: Scanning area featuring 99 stripes that take up to 1,500,000 measurements per second, ultimately cutting down the time to get usable mesh files, which users can import into 3D modeling and 3D printing software without post-processing
- 2X more accurate: Reliable measurements of up to 0.050 mm
- Intelligent design: The multi-position handle integrates efficient ergonomics through an effective design