With thermal isolation, temperature compensation, elastomeric isolation dampers and no need for compressed air the Brown & Sharpe 4.5.4 SF ensures accuracy in changing shop floor environments. Just plug it in to 240v and start measuring
Quality Insight at the Point of Production
The Brown & Sharpe 4.5.4 SF excels in tough shop-floor conditions, drawing its inspiration from over fifteen years of shop floor machine production experience and thousands of units in the field worldwide. It is designed from the ground up to surpass the demanding requirements of shop floor users.
The 4.5.4SF is a rugged CMM that is ideal for machine shops and manufacturing cells. It features advanced thermal compensation, covered ways, built-in vibration resistance, a shop-hardened design, and optional analog contact scanning.
Its most notable feature is its flexibility. The Brown & Sharpe 4.5.4 SF uses a standard 240 volt outlet with no need for shop air. Its compact footprint and roll-around stand, specifically designed to fit through a standard door, lets you easily move the SF series anywhere in the shop where precise dimensional inspection is required.
Economical to own and operate, with low up-front cost and simple maintenance, the Brown & Sharpe 4.5.4 SF could be the easiest CMM you've ever owned. Plug it in and start measuring!
- Ultra flexible, it does not require shop air and is able to be moved to any location on the shop floor.
- The CMM has hardened linear guides to provide long-lived, reliable inspection.
- Light-weight bellows and covers protect machine components and minimize friction.
- Inverted scales ensure high accuracy while keeping them free of shop floor contamination.
- Thermal isolation elements and temperature compensation ensure accuracy in changing temperatures.
- Manual and analog scanning probe options are available.
- Vibration isolation reduces the effect of vibrations on measurements. For extreme environments, an optional integrated active vibration dampening system is available.
- A touchscreen monitor runs PC-DMIS PRO Measurement Software