The Sylvac Digital Protractor is produced by Sylvac SA., to gives the operator access to a multitude of useful functions within an easy to use format. The Sylvac Protractor S239 instruments are equipped with easy to read display and the Sylvac typical of strudily built to withstand indoor and outdoor environment.
Made with Swiss Precision the Sylvac Digital Protractor gives the operator access to a multitude of useful functions within an easy to use format. The instrument’s easy to read display, digital output and range of useful accessories mean that it can undertake most angular measuring tasks with great ease.
- Large 8.5mm LCD digits for ease of viewing.
- Zero setting is made against a fixed stop and internal angles from 40 to 160 degrees inclusive can be measured.
- Accessories include an acute angle attachment and a support stand for vertical applications. (Sold separately)
- Read-out can display as 1 minute of arc or 0.01 degrees of arc
- For accurate settings the instrument is fitted with a micro-fine adjustment
- Accuracy - 4 minutes of arc
- With the aid of a push button the range can be selected according to the application. i.e 1 x 360º, 2 x 180º or 4 x 90º. Changing from reading of arc minutes to decimal indication by pressing a button.
- S_Connect - Opto USB/RS232/Wifi
- Supplied in a Wooden box
- IP51 Protection
- Mechanical parts in stainless steel
- Measuring range 1x360 degrees, 2x180 degrees, 4x90 degrees
*for Bluetooth connection to a PC or D300S display, please also purchase dongle part no. 981.7100 (up to 8 instruments connected per dongle)
Online Introductory Special - Spend a minimum of $500 and receive 10% discount